Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 6 noiembrie 2011

My presents

Starting from now, I decided to write all my posts in english - I received many complains in this respect.
So, I decided to take a break from my stones, beads and wires and to return to an older passion of mine - painting. With oil colours or acrilics, on wood or glass, with bronze, decorative sand, small marbles and "mica" - I don't know the english word, but is something used to decorate painted walls, in my childhood.

As usual, my works are much better seen "face to face" than you can see in my blog, but I think is enough for you to make your point.

Here are my latest works: you can see them "alive" at the next exhibition TINIMTEX, between 16 and 20 of November, at the Exhibition Pavilion, first floor. See you there !

INDISPONIBIL


VANDUT















INDISPONIBIL



INDISPONIBIL

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

They are so beautiful! Love them. L.

Anonim spunea...

They are wonderful! Love them! L.